Staffing & Employment Solutions
You have many demands on your time and you look to supplemental staffing to help stretch your resources, not burden you with additional management.
brij believes in a consultative approach to delivering services. Since brij employs only experienced, senior level consultants, we see beyond software configuration to the business needs driving your requirements. Through a cohesive partnership, we supplement your existing team – enabling you and saving you time and money.
About brij Staffing Solutions
With over 100 clients nationwide, brij has assisted and managed enterprise application implementations, upgrades and ad-hoc staffing, while consistently delivering high quality staff augmentation and on time, on-budget projects. Our goal is to increase customer self-sufficiency and long term value.
brij consultants average 20+ years of experience and are multi-disciplinary. Our technical consultants are well versed in application functionality so they can quickly understand your requirements and make recommendations on the best solution to them. As seasoned professionals, they understand the need to quickly deliver solutions without requiring supervision.
At brij, we only employ senior-level, multi-disciplinary project managers and consultants. If you have any suitable openings for the below skill sets, please send your requirements to email@example.com or call 866.GET.BRIJ (438.2745) [toll free] for more details about these consultants. Need something that you don’t see? Contact us!
For Job Seekers
brij is seeking JD Edwards consultants for both full time and contract opportunities nationwide. If you have JD Edwards expertise in one of the following areas we would love to speak with you about opportunities with brij:
- Finance (AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Job Cost)
- Distribution (Sales Order Processing, Inventory/Procurement, Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Transportation, Advanced Warehousing, Advanced Planning)
- Manufacturing (Change Management, Master Scheduling, Shop Floor Control, Product Data Management, Material Planning and Forecasting, Work Order Management, Product Costing and Manufacturing Cost Accounting)
- HCM (Benefits, HR, Payroll, Workforce Management, Employee Self Service)
- Technical (Development and CNC)