Real time processing, real time decisions and real time notifications.
Conduct Enterprise-wide searches for data using key-words without hopping from application to application or table to table.
Track and store information that is not included in the standard master tables
brij hosted an Orchestrator workshop at Collaborate 2019 on Creating an Item Branch Record, you can now watch the recording.
Orchestrator enables JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers to automate business processes using real-time, accurate, always-on data. By leveraging Orchestrator, tedious, manual tasks are taken care of through automation so employees can focus on value adding activities. If you haven’t heard of Orchestrator or are not sure how you can use it, watch our webinar to find out more!
- Orchestration Design Process
- Orchestration Studio Examples
- Service Requests – Form, Data, Message, Custom, Report
- White Lists
- Cross Reference
- Orchestration Studio
This on-demand webinar will provide you with a thorough introduction to the latest and greatest features that makeup JD Edwards 9.2.1, focusing primarily on the much anticipated release of JD Edwards UX One. Continued webinars in this series will delve further into previously released components that also fall under the UX One umbrella of user interface improvements, from One View Reporting and Watchlists to Classic E1 Pages and the E1 Page Composer, and CafeOne.
- JD Edwards Tools 9.2.1 Overview
- UX One’s Alert, Analyze, Act Design Principle
- E1 Advanced Search Feature
- Role-Based User Experience
- Active Content Pages & E1 Page Composer
- CafeOne (Composite Application Framework)
- Object Management Workbench Web