At brij, we only employ senior-level, multi-disciplinary project managers and consultants. Below is a list of available brij talent. If you have any suitable openings for the below skill sets, please send your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.GET.BRIJ (438.2745) [toll free] for more details about these consultants. Need something that you don't see? Contact us!
Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant
- Industry leader with over fifteen years of J.D. Edwards finance, distribution, and manufacturing implementation experience.
- Specialty includes Financials: AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Advanced Cost Accounting; Distribution: Procurement, Inventory, Sales Order, Advanced Pricing; Manufacturing: Shop Floor; Job Cost, Contract and Service Billing.
- Highly proficient in all versions of the JD Edwards software from World through EnterpriseOne.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Location: Oregon
Senior JD Edwards Manufacturing Consultant
- Senior Manufacturing Consultant with 40 years of experience in Manufacturing and 16 years of experience with JD Edwards.
- Specialty includes Product Data Management, Shop Floor Management, Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Requirements Planning (MRP/DRP), Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Forecasting, Capacity Planning (CRP) and Inventory Management. His extensive industry knowledge combined with Lead experience in Implementations and Upgrades, Training, Technical Support, and as a Hands-On JD Edwards System User enables him to provide a superior service to clients.
- Adept with JD Edwards One World and Enterprise One Manufacturing.
- Location: Arkansas
|Senior JDE Developer and CNC Consultant|
- 18 + years of experience as an Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne (E1) Technical Consultant/Application Solution Architect/Lead Developer/CNC including application code structure, development tools, implementation methodology, Architecture, Administration and project management.
- Specialty includes JDE E1 Modules: Finance (AP, AR, GL Fixed Asset), Project Management (Job cost, Contract billing, Service Billing, Work Order) Distribution (Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory), Property Management, HR, Manufacturing. Experience with JDE BSSV Server. He is skilled in analysis, custom development, deployment, design, web development, documentation, installations, interfaces, migrations, upgrade, modifications, programming, prototype development, testing, and training and CNC Administration. Project management, SDLC skills, Change management and control, Resource management onshore and offshore and Vendor management.
- Fluent in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne B73.3.1 /73.3.2 /Xe/ E8.10/ E.811/E8.12 /E9.0/E9.1/E9.2.
- Location: FL
| Senior JD Edwards HCM Consultant|
- 24 years of expertise in JD Edwards Human Capital Management and Project Management.
- Specialty includes Human Resources, Payroll, Self-Service and Time & Labor. Experience with JD Edwards HCM includes implementations, upgrades, migrations, and support.
- Strong knowledge of all variations of the product from JD Edwards World A5.3, A5.4, A6.x, A7.3, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe, ERP8, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11, 8.12, 9.0, 9.02, 9.1.
- Location: Tennessee
Additional Available Talent
|Skill Set ||Version ||Years of Exp. ||Location |
|Human Capital Management ||World/E1 ||20 ||TX |
|Human Capital Management ||World/E1 ||12 ||FL |
|MFG, DIS, Advanced Pricing ||World/E1 ||20+ ||CO |
|PM, HCM ||World/E1 ||20 ||CAN |
|Developer ||World/E1 ||20 ||TN |
|Developer ||E1 ||14 ||VA |
|Techno-Functional, FIN ||World/E1 ||15 ||GA |
|FIN, DIS, Subcontract Management ||World/E1 ||15 ||CA |
|PM / Developer / Techo-functional ||World/E1 ||30+ ||NY |
|Developer/BSSV/RTE/EDI ||E1 ||15+ ||MD |
|Developer/EDI/Barcoding ||World/E1 ||25+ ||SC |
|FIN/DIS ||World/E1 ||20 ||FL |
|Development/EDI/BI Publisher ||World/E1 ||14 ||TX |
|PM/Techno-functional ||E1 ||25 ||TX |
|PM/MFG ||E1 ||25 ||MI |
|PM ||World/E1 ||25 ||FL |
|HCM ||World/E1 ||25 ||FL |
|PM/FIN/DIS/Techno-functional/Transportation Mgmt/Warehouse Mgmt/Service Mgmt ||World/E1 ||20 ||NJ |
|MFG/DIS/FIN ||World/E1 ||20 ||SC |
|MFG/DIS/Configurator/ETO/DSI ||World/E1 ||28 ||TX |
|HCM ||World/E1 ||20 ||NC |
|CNC/Developer/BSSV ||E1 ||18 ||FL |
|HCM/Job Cost/Contract and Service Billing ||World/E1 ||18 ||TX |
|HCM ||World/E1 ||15 ||CO |
|Project Manager/ Program Management ||World/E1 ||15 ||MD |
|CNC/DBA ||E1 ||16 ||FL |
|Service Warranty Management, Techno-Functional/DIS/Configurator/Contract and Service Billing/Developer ||World/E1 ||18 ||GA |
|Techno-Functional/FIN/DIS/MFG/HR/Transportation Management/Developer ||E1 ||16 ||FL |
|Techno-Functional/FIN/ Job Cost/Contract Billing/Property Management/Distribution/Developer ||World/E1 ||19 ||TX |
|FIN/DIS/Advanced Cost Accounting/Fixed Assets/Job Cost ||World/E1 ||30 ||CO |
|FIN/DIS/MFG/Job Cost/Contract and Service Billing/Shop Floor/Advanced Pricing/Advanced Cost Accounting ||World/E1 ||15+ ||OR |
|HCM/Employee Self-Service/Manager Self-Service ||World/E1 ||15+ ||MO |
|MFG/DIS ||World/E1 ||15+ ||TX |
|DIS/FIN/Product and Job Costing/CAM/MFG/ Property Management & Real Estate/HCM ||World/E1 ||12 ||CAN |
|HCM/PM/Fixed Assets/Advanced Pricing ||World/E1 ||27 ||FL |
|MFG ||E1 ||16+ ||AR |